This app will help you configure the carb of your 2 strokes KTM dirt bike (SX, MX, XC, EXC, MXC, SXS) to improve its performance with no need of repair manual or owner's manual. Using weather conditions and your engine / carburator configuration, the app will show you a recommendation about jetting to your specific bike, so it can be useful to get a spot-on jetting configuration and adapt it to weather changes.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user must enter the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the other tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine and carburetor.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the year, model (KTM SX, MX, XC, EXC, MXC, SXS) and carburator (Keihin, Mikuni). Besides, you can enter the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
The app includes the following KTM two stroke, off-road motorbikes from 2005 to 2017 model years:
65SX (2010-2017), 85SX, 105SX, 125SX, 125 SXS, 125EXC, 144SX, 150SX, 150XC, 200EXC, 200XC, 250SX, 250SXS, 250XC, 250EXC, 300EXC, 300XC, 300MXC.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other carburation tools for 2 strokes & 4 strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Honda CR, Honda CRF, Kawasaki KX.
The app is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
The application needs the following permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
Jetting For KTM dirt bike is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Jetting For KTM dirt bike (version 3.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.